Consistent with our Mission, we have compiled a comprehensive and growing list of resources for Seniors and Caregivers. Many of the resources listed below are federal and regional; however, we strive to identify and provide resources that are local to help you find the answers to your questions and information you need. Local Resources reflects local providers and agencies committed to helping seniors and caregivers, specific to Collier County and Southwest Florida.
Click HERE to submit a NEW listing in the Resource Directory.
Please Contact Us if you are already listed and have new or additional information for your organization.
|Collier Resource Center, Inc.|
* Case management, client advocacy, information & referrals services
* Client navigation through the maze of health and human service organizations
* All services are free and confidential
* Bilingual case manager available Monday through Friday 9 a.m. until 3:30 p.m.
* Office co-located with Healthcare Network of SW FL and Senior Friendship Health Center
* Located on bus route
|LOCATION INFORMATION||CONTACT INFORMATION||P.O. Box 1110905
Naples, FL 34108
Phone: (239) 434-2030
|ORGANIZATION INFORMATION||SPEAKER AVAILABILITY||Organization Type: Non-Profit
Organization Category(s): Case Management, Employment Resources, Health Care Resources, Housing, Shelters, Transportation, Utilities, Miscellaneous
|This organization has speakers available for the following topics:
How Collier Resource Center provides assistance for anyone in Collier County.