CRITERIA FOR MEMBERSHIP IN LCA
To remain in good standing, each member agency/organization is obligated to:
- Participate in the annual conference as a sponsor, expo vendor or attendee
- Participate in an active committee
- Participate in a minimum of one(1) empowerment series event
Organizations eligible for membership are:
- Non-profit organizations, 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organizations or municipal, state and federal government agencies that provide social, educational, or health and human services that benefit seniors and/or caregivers in Collier County
- For-profit organizations that provide social, educational or health and human services that benefit seniors and/or caregivers in Collier County.
For more information about membership in LCA, please use the contact form on the CSR contact page.
Click HERE to APPLY for LCA membership or submit a NEW listing in the Resource Directory.